Loss of appetite is a big issue and can cause weight loss. If you have tried many tricks to boost your appetite, Cypon Syrup might be the right choice for you.
Cypon Syrup Uses
(1) Cypon Syrup works as an Appetite Booster to boost the Appetite of person who needs it.
(2) Cypon Syrup is a combination medicine used to treat loss of appetite.
(3) Appetite stimulant: Used in cases of low appetite, it will improve it.
(4) Watery Eyes: Used to watery eyes and it will control.
(5) Itching: Used to treat itching as it is anti histaminic in nature. It will control unnecessary itching.
(6) Sneezing: Used to control or treat sneezing.
(7) Cold: Used to treat cold and other symptoms like running nose.
(8) Cough: Used to treat cough as it contains anti allergic main component.
There are some important instructions before taking any types of syrup or medicine.
(1) Cypon Syrup dosage can be decided by the doctor for every individual as per age, weight, mental status, allergic history and health status of the patient.
(2) Without guidance we should never take any syrup or medicine- We should contact to our doctors.
Side Effects of Cypon Syrup
Common side effects of Cypon
(2) Dryness in mouth
(5) Blurred vision
How to Use Cypon Syrup
Before taking syrup you should consult with our doctors and if they provide some advice so you should follow all advice then take it.
Check the label for directions before use and Measure it with a measuring cup.
Shake well before use. Cypon Syrup may be taken with or without food, but it is compulsory to take at fixed time.
Check the age limitation for usage.
Check dosage- how to take this syrup.
Ingredients of Cypon Syrup
Cypon is composed of Tricholine Citrate 275 mg, Sorbitol 2 gm and Cyproheptadine 2 mg as its active ingredients.