The skin is cared for inside and out. There are foods that influence the appearance of your skin in a beneficial way. Some you already know, but others are new and very effective.
The skin protects us from external factors that may pose a threat to the body, but it is also an organ that needs protection and care to look radiant due to this wear and tear.
Taking care of the skin is synonymous with taking care of yourself inside and for this a good diet is essential. Eating well has a positive or negative impact on the skin. Take note of the foods that will make your skin look younger, with visible results if you consume them regularly.
1. Red wine: at least once a day to accompany the meal you can have a glass of wine. Besides relaxing, you are doing your skin a great service. Studies show that resveratrol, present in the skin of grapes, has numerous anti-aging benefits.
2. Dark chocolate: while an excess of chocolate causes weight gain, if you eat just the right amount it is very beneficial for your health, especially dark chocolate. It helps preserve the youth of the skin, and is rich in flavonoids, to protect the skin from radiation and even reverse the loss of memory that occurs with age.
3. Olive oil: It has antioxidant power and can be consumed uncooked or applied topically to the skin, to quickly see great results.
4. Salmon: It is the "food for the brain", since oily fish favors cognitive functioning, in addition to offering properties for the skin. It is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, which helps the skin retain moisture, making it perfect if your skin is dry.
5. Watermelon: rich in water, full of flavor and vitality. It helps protect the skin against the damage that UVA rays can produce.
6. Black beans: a food that protects against colon and prostate cancer and is full of fiber, which helps to cleanse the body faster. They are a source of folic acid, so it repairs damaged cells.
7. Apple: contains pectin, which helps prevent the accumulation of cholesterol in the blood vessels, reducing the risk of heart disease. It is also responsible for maintaining a strong digestive system. It is better to consume the peel as well since that is where antioxidants for the skin are found.
8. Sweet Potatoes - Tastier and tastier than white potatoes, and with a host of health benefits, including younger-looking skin.