Discover all the benefits of lemon leaf tea and learn how to prepare it to use it as a good home remedy.
Although it is one of the most popular and used citrus fruits in the kitchen world, lemon leaves have a large number of benefits that have made them one of the most popular home remedies for years.
The lemon tree is a small perennial tree, with thorns and a height that can reach 4 meters, it is distinguished by having an open crown with many branches and the lemon leaves are identified by having an oval shape and a matte green color, on the other partly, its flowers are called orange blossoms like those of the orange tree.
LEMON LEAF TEA: DISCOVER ITS BENEFITS AND HOW TO DO IT
· Increases the production of white blood cells, which improves defenses and strengthens the immune system.
· It is good for relieving vomiting, dizziness, stomach aches, and stomach problems.
· Its high content of vitamin C is good for preventing colds.
· It has expectorant properties that help fight coughs.
· Its antioxidants slow cellular aging.
· Thanks to its sedative and antispasmodic effect, it fights stress and insomnia.
· Stimulates liver function, helps purify and detoxify it.
· Due to its anticoagulant action, it improves circulation.
· Lowers cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
· Thanks to its caffeine it helps to treat migraines and headaches.
· Speeds up the digestive process.
· It works as a natural cleanser and anti-inflammatory so it is good for diets.
STEPS TO MAKING LEMON LEAF TEA
· Heat 1 liter of water.
· When it starts to boil add 7 or 8 clean lemon leaves.
· Boil for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
· Strain, serve and sweeten with a little honey.
You can consume up to 2 cups per day, its excess can cause side effects especially in people who suffer from calcium deficiency problems. Before consuming it consult your doctor.
Even though obesity and being overweight consists of carrying excess fat in several areas of your body, the midsection is the spot most associated with being . Both men and women pack on excess abdominal fat as they gain weight, but it is men who seem most at risk when it comes to serious health issues brought on by extra abdominal fat.