There are multiple reasons due to which your HP Printer Device Is Busy. No matter for what factors you are facing HP Printer device busy error, there is an informative solution to quick-fix it. Here are the troubleshooting steps to get rid of such an error:
· Perform a hard reset for your HP Printer.
· In the next section, you should try to update the firmware.
· Clear the print queue if any document in the queue is corrupted or stuck.
· Remove the Print Spooler Service as well.
· Uninstall the HP Printer driver and fresh re-install it on your system.