top of page

gbmcaa Group

Publicยท627 members

(ื—ื™ HD==) ื™ืฉืจืืœ ืขื“ ื’ื™ืœ 19 ื ื’ื“ ืžื•ื ื˜ื ื’ืจื• ืขื“ ื’ื™ืœ 19 ืฉื™ื“ื•ืจ ื—ื™ ื‘ืื™ื ื˜ืจื ื˜ ืชื•ืฆืื•ืช ืกืคื•ืจื˜ ืœื™ื™ื‘ ื‘ื–ืžืŸ ืืžืช: ื›ื“ื•ืจื’ืœ, ื›ื“ื•ืจืกืœ, ื˜ื ื™ืก ื•ืขื•ื“ 23/03/2024

ื ื‘ื—ืจืช ื™ืฉืจืืœ ืขื“ ื’ื™ืœ 19. ืœื•ื— ืื™ืจื•ืขื™ื. ืœื›ืœ ื”ืื™ืจื•ืขื™ื ยท 21ืžืจืฅ 2024 21:45. ืคืœื™ื™ืื•ืฃ ืื™ืกืœื ื“. ื™ืฉืจืืœ - ืื™ืกืœื ื“ ืื™ืฆื˜ื“ื™ื•ืŸ ืคืจื ืฅ ืกื•ืกื”, ื‘ื•ื“ืคืฉื˜ ื—ืฆื™ ื’ืžืจ ืคืœื™ื™ืื•ืฃย ...

ื”ื™ื›ืจื•ืช ืขื ื ื‘ื—ืจืช ื”ืขืชื•ื“ื” ืฉืœ 2023 6 ื‘ื™ื•ืœื™ 2023 โ€” ืขืงื‘ื ื• ืื—ืจื™ื”ื ื‘ืืœื™ืคื•ืช ื”ืขื•ืœื ืขื“ ื’ื™ืœ 19, ืฉื ื ื™ืฆื—ื• ืืช ืืจื”"ื‘ ื‘ืžืฉื—ืง ืขืœ ื”ืžืงื•ื ื”ืฉืœื™ืฉื™. ื™ืฉ ืฉื ื›ืžื” ืฉื—ืงื ื™ื ืฉื”ื ืคืจื•ืกืคืงื˜ NBA ื•ื™ื•ืจื•ืœื™ื’. ื›ืžืฉื—ืง ืจืืฉื•ืŸ ื–ื•ย ... ื™ืฉืจืืœ ื ื™ืฆื—ื” ืืช ื‘ื•ืกื ื™ื” ื‘ืคืชื™ื—ืช ืฉืœื‘ ื”ืขื™ืœื™ืช ืฉืœ ืžื•ืงื“ืžื•ืช ืืœื™ืคื•ืช ืœืคื ื™ ื™ื•ืžื™ื™ื โ€” ื ื‘ื—ืจืช ื”ื ื•ืขืจ ืฉืœ ื™ืฉืจืืœ ื‘ื›ื“ื•ืจื’ืœ ืคืชื—ื” ื”ืขืจื‘ (ืจื‘ื™ืขื™) ืืช ืžืฉื—ืงื™ื” ื‘ืฉืœื‘ ื”ืขื™ืœื™ืช ืฉืœ ืžื•ืงื“ืžื•ืช ืืœื™ืคื•ืช ืื™ืจื•ืคื” ืขื“ ื’ื™ืœ 19 ืขื ื ื™ืฆื—ื•ืŸ 0:2 ืขืœ ื ื‘ื—ืจืช ื‘ื•ืกื ื™ื” ื‘ื ื•ืจื•ื•ื’ื™ื”,ย ... ืœื•ื— ืฉื™ื“ื•ืจื™ื 19:00, ื›ื“ื•ืจื’ืœ : ืื™ืจืœื ื“ - ื‘ืœื’ื™ื”. 19:00, ื›ื“ื•ืจื’ืœ : ืกืœื•ื‘ืงื™ื” - ืื•ืกื˜ืจื™ื”. 20:00, ื›ื“ื•ืจื’ืœ : ื™ืฉืจืืœ ืขื“ 19 - ืžื•ื ื˜ื ื’ืจื• ืขื“ 19. 20:00, ื›ื“ื•ืจืกืœ : ื ื™ื• ื™ื•ืจืง ื ื™ืงืก - ื‘ืจื•ืงืœื™ืŸ ื ื˜ืก. 20ย ... Overall I am very happy. I was positively surprised by the physical state and intensity, the first half-hour was amazing,โ€ he said. The 20-year-old will join in January from Lokomotiv Moscow, for whom the left-back has made 46 appearances and scored six goals. [The players] did well in that game. Not everything was perfect, but quite a few things worked out well. We were always on the front foot, we had control of the game. Now it's about taking the next steps. What we showed against Crystal Palace was good. We didn't allow them to score or give them too many opportunities. I wasn't overwhelmed when I went, I loved it. Week in, week out you're getting about 3,000 and that's crazy for a college team, but I loved it. ื’ืžืจ ืืœื™ืคื•ืช ืื™ืจื•ืคื” ืœื ื‘ื—ืจื•ืช ื ื•ืขืจ ืžืชื—ืช ืœื’ื™ืœ 19 | ืื ื’ืœื™ื” ืขื•ืœื” ืœ-3:1 0:27ืืœื™ืคื•ืช ืื™ืจื•ืคื” ืขื“ ื’ื™ืœ 21 | ื’ืจืžื ื™ื” - ื™ืฉืจืืœ | 1-1 | ืชืงืฆื™ืจ ื”ืžืฉื—ืง ื ื‘ื—ืจืช ื™ืฉืจืืœ ืขื“ 19 ื ื’ื“ ืฆืจืคืช 1-2 ื—ืฆื™ ื’ืžืจ ื™ื•ืจื• ืขืจื•ืฅ ืžืื™ืจ | ืฉื™ื“ื•ืจ ื—ื™. ืขืจื•ืฅ ืžืื™ืจ -ย ...YouTube ยท ื›ืืŸ 11 - ืชืื’ื™ื“ ื”ืฉื™ื“ื•ืจ ื”ื™ืฉืจืืœื™ ยท 1 ื‘ื™ื•ืœื™ 2022 Today's subject is wingers and Lineker told BBC Sport: I love wingers, and I hate wingers! As a striker, I loved them when they were on song and crossing the ball for me. They were my heroes then, but let's just say I played with a few that meant it was only one game in five where I loved them. There have been glimpses of his best form, such as when he dominated the midfield at Old Trafford as Arsenal beat Manchester United 1-0 just a few weeks after joining. Kaka ended his career in 2017 at MLS franchise Orlando City after an illustrious career which saw him win Serie A, La Liga and the Champions League during his spells with AC Milan and Real Madrid. ื˜ืœืกืคื•ืจื˜ - ืœื•ื— ืฉื™ื“ื•ืจื™ื ืœื•ื— ืฉื™ื“ื•ืจื™ื. ื™ื•ื ืฉื™ืฉื™ 22/03/24. 13:30, ืœื™ื’ื” ื': ืขืจื•ืฅ ื”ืงื™ื‘ื•ืฅ ืœื™ื’ื” ืœืื•ืžื™ืช : ืขืจื•ืฅ ื”ืงื™ื‘ื•ืฅ. 16:30, ื›ื“ื•ืจื’ืœ : ืฆืคื•ืŸ ืžืงื“ื•ื ื™ื” ื›ื“ื•ืจื’ืœ : ื™ืฉืจืืœ ืขื“ 19 - ืžื•ื ื˜ื ื’ืจื• ืขื“ 19. Ranieri said he shares the concerns of Jurgen Klopp and Ralf Rangnick over signing players who are not vaccinated against coronavirus. Assessing Spursโ€™ chances of meeting their targets this season, he added: โ€œFor sure, we know that there is a long way in front of us. We have to be better at managing during the game with different situations, because there are many parts of the game, there is not only one way to play the game. I hate to use the phrase 'must-win' but that is what this game is for Newcastle, who haven't managed a single victory in their first 13 games and are entering the desperation stage of their season. Robert Lewandowski gave Bayern a foothold with a brilliant goal on the turn but it was one of only two shots Bayern managed in the match. While a draw is not enough to lift Burnley out of the relegation zone and above Leeds, who play on Sunday, it stretches their unbeaten run to four games before the visit of Tottenham on 28 November. Just before the break, Toney cleared a Callum Wilson effort off the line but in what was a topsy-turvy game, Brentford restored their lead when Frank Onyeka's strike deflected in off Lascelles. As good as the performance was against a very good England side, ultimately it means nothing if we are heading home on Wednesday. Brentford are seven points clear of the relegation zone ahead of Norwich's game against Manchester City on Saturday evening, while Palace are now nine points away from the danger zone, and by avoiding defeat, both teams know they are inching towards securing their Premier League futures for another year. ื ื‘ื—ืจื•ืช ื™ืฉืจืืœ ื‘ื›ื“ื•ืจื’ืœ - ื—ื“ืฉื•ืช, ืœื•ื— ืžืฉื—ืงื™ื ืงืจื•ื‘ื™ื ื•ืชืงืฆื™ืจื™ื ื ื‘ื—ืจื•ืช ื™ืฉืจืืœ ื‘ื›ื“ื•ืจื’ืœ ื‘ืืชืจ ืขืจื•ืฅ ื”ืกืคื•ืจื˜ - ื—ื“ืฉื•ืช ื•ืขื“ื›ื•ื ื™ื ืขืœ ื ื‘ื—ืจื•ืช ื™ืฉืจืืœ ื‘ื›ื“ื•ืจื’ืœ , ืกืงื™ืจื•ืช ืžืฉื—ืงื™ื, ื›ืชื‘ื•ืช ื•ืคืจืฉื ื•ื™ื•ืช ื•ื›ืžื•ื‘ืŸ ืชืงืฆื™ืจื™ ืžืฉื—ืงื™ื ืขื›ืฉื™ื• ื‘ืืชืจ ืขืจื•ืฅ ื”ืกืคื•ืจื˜! Live - ื”ื˜ืœื•ื•ื™ื–ื™ื” ืฉืœ ื›ืืŸ ื‘ืฉื™ื“ื•ืจ ื—ื™ ืœืฆืคื™ื™ื” ื™ืฉื™ืจื” ืฉื™ื“ื•ืจ ื™ืฉื™ืจ ืฉืœ ืขืจื•ืฅ ื›ืืŸ 11 - ืžื”ื“ื•ืจื•ืช ื”ื—ื“ืฉื•ืช, ืฉืขืฉื•ืขื•ืŸ ื”ืžืจื“ืฃ, ืจื™ืืœื™ื˜ื™ ื˜ื™ื•ืœ ืื—ืจื™ ืฆื‘ื, ืชื—ืงื™ืจื™ื ืฉืœ ื–ืžืŸ ืืžืช, ื“ื•ืงื• ื•ืขื•ื“ ื”ืžื•ืŸ ืชื•ื›ืŸ ื˜ืœื•ื•ื™ื–ื™ื•ื ื™ ื ื”ื“ืจ. The result takes United into the top four for the first time in three months, with the Hammers dropping down to fifth, although Tottenham and Arsenal could overtake them if they win their games on Sunday. As mentioned, the Champions League, with Manchester City playing hosts tonight and welcoming Real Madrid for the first instalment of their semi-final showdown. Thereโ€™s a handful of EFL action too, including already-promoted Fulham taking on hope-to-be-joining-them Nottingham Forest. If you had asked me at the start, I would not have wanted a draw, but in the 90th minute, definitely, Mourinho told DAZN. The club is always working, it never stops, Guardiola added. If five players say they want to leave, we have to be ready. That point, Gregg Berhalter says, was good enough. The U.S. sit second in CONCACAF's World Cup qualifying table, just behind leaders Canada after their own win over Mexico. ืชื•ืฆืื•ืช ืกืคื•ืจื˜ ื‘ื–ืžืŸ ืืžืช ืžื›ืœ ืื™ืจื•ืขื™ ื”ืกืคื•ืจื˜ ื‘ืืจืฅ ื•ื‘ืขื•ืœื ืœื•ื— ืชื•ืฆืื•ืช ืกืคื•ืจื˜ ื‘ื–ืžืŸ ืืžืช - ื›ื“ื•ืจื’ืœ, ื›ื“ื•ืจืกืœ, NBA, ื˜ื ื™ืก ื•ืขื•ื“ - ืชื•ืฆืื•ืช ืœื™ื™ื‘ ืžื›ืœ ืื™ืจื•ืขื™ ื”ืกืคื•ืจื˜ ื•ื”ืœื™ื’ื•ืช ื‘ืืจืฅ ื•ื‘ืขื•ืœื ื‘ืžืจื—ืง ืœื—ื™ืฆืช ื›ืคืชื•ืจ. How the teams lined up | Match statsSpurs' criminal start to the game handed a two-goal advantage to a team whose defensive record is only bettered by Manchester City this season. In the final minutes, two substitutes collided after Ulisses Garcia appeared to nudge Domenico Berardi in the area. After checking the VAR monitor, the referee pointed to the spot, but Jorginho completely lost his bearings and blazed spectacuarly over the bar. Mikel Arteta insists captain Alexandre Lacazette is behaving like someone who wants to stay at Arsenal after the Frenchman led the Gunners to a dramatic stoppage-time win against Wolves. Before we sat down, he'd referenced the team's Expected Goals (xG) figures and the stats recording their number of errors leading to goals in his press conference, unprompted. There are problems which come with success. The quality of Declan Rice and goalscoring of Jarrod Bowen is integral to their recent impressive achievements, but with that comes the watchful eye of scouts from bigger clubs. ืฆืคื•: 0:2 ื ื”ื“ืจ ืœื ื‘ื—ืจืช ื”ื ื•ืขืจ ืขืœ ื‘ื•ืกื ื™ื” ืžืขืจื›ืช ืืชืจ ืขืจื•ืฅ ื”ืกืคื•ืจื˜ | ืกืคื•ืจื˜ 5 | ืคื•ืจืกื 22:06 20.03.24. ืชื’ื•ื‘ื•ืช. sportFive1372837 (ืฆื™ืœื•ื: ืกืคื•ืจื˜ 5) ื ื‘ื—ืจืช ื”ื ื•ืขืจ ืฉืœ ื™ืฉืจืืœ ืคืชื—ื” ื ื”ื“ืจ ืืช ืฉืœื‘ ื”ืขื™ืœื™ืช ื‘ืžื•ืงื“ืžื•ืชย ... Jarrod Bowen eventually broke the deadlock in the second half with his sixth goal in as many games - a long-range strike which struck Samir on its way past Watford goalkeeper Ben Foster. There are gaps in the squad up front and elsewhere, and Arteta confirms plans are already in place to fill them - albeit with an understanding of how quickly plans can change. England's 25-man squadGoalkeepers: Jordan Pickford (Everton), Aaron Ramsdale (Arsenal), Nick Pope (Burnley) Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Conor Coady (Wolves), Marc Guehi (Crystal Palace), Reece James (Chelsea), Harry Maguire (Manchester United), Tyrone Mings (Aston Villa), Luke Shaw (Manchester United), John Stones (Manchester City), Ben White (Arsenal) Midfielders: Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund), Conor Gallagher (Crystal Palace), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Mason Mount (Chelsea), Declan Rice (West Ham), James Ward-Prowse (Southampton) Forwards: Tammy Abraham (Roma), Phil Foden (Manchester City), Jack Grealish (Manchester City), Harry Kane (Tottenham), Bukayo Saka (Arsenal), Emile Smith Rowe (Arsenal), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) England squad an indictment of where Man Utd are Sky Sports News' Rob Dorsett There are only two Manchester United players in the senior England squad of 25 - Harry Maguire and Luke Shaw. How the teams lined up | Match statsChampionship fixtures | table | highlightsGet Sky SportsThey then led again within seven minutes of the second half through Harry Toffolo's header yet were pegged back five minutes later thanks to Ilias Chair's volley. It was a chance for Benitez to get a forlorn message across to his players and to someone whom he trusts, having worked together at Napoli. ONE: ื™ืฉืจืืœ ื ื•ืจื‘ื’ื™ื”, ืžื•ืงื“ืžื•ืช ื™ื•ืจื• ืขื“ ื’ื™ืœ 19 | 0 - 0, ืœื•ื’ื• ื™ืฉืจืืœ ื™ืฉืจืืœ. ืœื•ื’ื• ืžื•ื ื˜ื ื’ืจื• ืžื•ื ื˜ื ื’ืจื•, ืžื•ืงื“ืžื•ืช ื™ื•ืจื• ืขื“ ื’ื™ืœ 19 | 0 - 0, ืœื•ื’ื• ื™ืฉืจืืœ ื™ืฉืจืืœ. ืœื•ื’ื• ื™ืฉืจืืœ Transfer Centre - LIVE!Paper Talk | Get Sky SportsPodcast: Cristiano Ronaldo's return assessedWhat a wonderful journey it has been. ื‘ื•ืื• ืœืขื•ื“ื“ ืืช ื ื‘ื—ืจืช ื™ืฉืจืืœ ืขื“ ื’ื™ืœ 19 ื‘ืžืขืžื“ ื”ื”ื™ืกื˜ื•ืจื™ ื‘ื’ืžืจ ื’ื‘ื™ืข 1 ื‘ื™ื•ืœื™ 2022 โ€” ื‘ื•ืื• ืœืขื•ื“ื“ ืืช ื ื‘ื—ืจืช ื™ืฉืจืืœ ืขื“ ื’ื™ืœ 19 ื‘ืžืขืžื“ ื”ื”ื™ืกื˜ื•ืจื™ ื‘ื’ืžืจ ื’ื‘ื™ืข ืื™ืจื•ืคื” โšฝ๏ธ ืฉื™ื“ื•ืจ ื—ื™ ื‘ืฉืขื” 20:45 ื‘ื›ืืŸ 11, ืฉื™ื“ื•ืจ ืžื•ื ื’ืฉ ืœืœืงื•ื™ื™ ืจืื™ื” ื‘ื›ืืŸ ื‘,ย ... AFCON 2021 tables | Fixtures | ResultsGet Sky SportsRight-back: Achraf Hakimi (Morocco) - 7.48 ratingThe first of two Morocco representatives features at right-back. Victor Lindelof - 3Two errors played a big part in two of the Liverpool goals. Then his poor pass towards Elanga allowed Robertson to spring forward to set up the third. Monday night's performance takes his tally up to 125 saves for the season - a total beyond that of any other goalkeeper in the division. Evidence Makgopa put South Africa back in front but Gignac again equalised with 12 minutes remaining.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page