top of page
A MESSAGE TO OUR SUPPORTERS
The Greater Boston Morehouse College Alumni Association (GBMCAA) invites you to join us on Martha’s Vineyard, August 11—14, 2022, for the 5th Annual "House on the Vineyard". You don’t want to miss the hottest event of the summer - a weekend of building community, networking, and vacationing with a purpose. All proceeds benefit Morehouse College and GBMCAA's local programming and scholarship funds.
We invite you to join us at Martha's Vineyard, the weekend of August 11-14,2022. This will be the 5th Annual House on the Vineyard (HOTV). You do not want to miss this amazing action packed weekend dedicated to honoring black excellence.
- Aug 09, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMLocation is TBDNo summer on Martha’s Vineyard is complete without a clambake. Guests will enjoy a traditional casual meal of lobster, clams, mussels, potatoes, corn on the cob, and clam chowder prepared by Bill Smith's Martha's Vineyard Clambake Co.
- Aug 09, 6:00 PM – Aug 12, 6:00 PMOak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, USAWelcome Clambake, The REP Party, Legacy of Light Soiree
- Aug 11, 12:30 PM – 3:00 PMLocation is TBDWarm sand, cool water, and bright sun. Nothing says summer like a day on the beach with family and friends. Join us for a Day Party on the beach. DJ Tron will spin and Uncle Nearest will make it cool with sumptuous libations. Bring along your favorite beverages, snacks, blankets, chairs, and beach
- Aug 11, 9:30 PM – Aug 12, 1:00 AMFlavors (Oak Bluffs), 11 Circuit Ave, Oak Bluffs, MA 02557, USAThis event is 21+ and requires ID This must-attend event will bring everyone together to celebrate being back together with The REP Party. Be sure to "REPresent" your school, fraternity or sorority and be ready to dance all night long.
- Aug 12, 12:30 PM – 3:00 PMWinnetu Ocean Resort, 31 Dunes Rd, Edgartown, MA 02539, USAAwards cocktail soiree will honor the contributions and legacy of 2023 Lux Award Honorees
GETTING TO OAK BLUFFS, MARTHA’S VINEYARD
Peter Pan Bus and Plymouth Rock/Brockton Bus both provide daily services to ferry terminals from Boston Logan Airport, Boston South Station and other locations.
Here are our directions to get to the Vineyard by sea, air, car or, bus.
The Steamship Authority provides year-round passenger and auto (the only ferry that accommodates autos) ferry service from Woods Hole on Cape Cod to Oak Bluffs and Vineyard Haven.
The Island Queen ferry provides transportation from Falmouth on Cape Cod to Oak Bluffs
Hy-line Cruises provide transportation from Hyannis on Cape Cod to Oak Bluffs.
This service offers both high speed and traditional ferry service from mid Cope to Oak Bluffs.
To book housing, please reach out to:
Paula J. Botelho-Peters
bottom of page